This is the perfect dessert recipe if you enjoy rich, creamy, chocolatey goodness.
It’s also a tasty, healthy, and filling breakfast or meal replacement.
After years of making smoothies I rarely get as excited over new recipes as I did this one. It really was out of this world delicious. Mind you, that’s coming from someone with an extreme weakness for chocolate ;)
The star ingredient in this recipe is avocado, which provides the thick, creamy texture and is loaded with nutrition. The nutrients in avocados are good for your heart, skin, and eyes. They also help protect against cancer, reduce inflammation, reduce cholesterol, and perhaps best of all, improve the absorption of all the other nutrients in your smoothies.
There’s no shortage of optional add-ons for taking this smoothie to next level of deliciousness. Topping it with fresh raspberries and bee pollen is my plan for the next blend. Enjoy!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup raw milk or nut milk of choice
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao nibs (optional – either blended in or sprinkled on top)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- A dash of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon honey (substitute stevia or maple syrup)
The Optional Add-ons
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup raspberries or strawberries or both (blended or as garnish)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, pecans, cashews, almonds (blended or as garnish)
- 1 tablespoon coconut shreds
- A handful of mint leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen for garnish
Place all of the ingredients into your blender and blend for around 30-45 seconds or until nice and smooth.
- Calories: 449
- Fat: 33g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 16g
- Sugar: 18g
- Vitamin A: 16% RDA
- Vitamin C: 34% RDA
- Calcium: 24% RDA
- Iron: 12% RDA
I’d love to know if you try this chocolate avocado pudding smoothie and if you used any add-ons. Please leave a comment below. Happy Blending!